HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Augustine

WR-400 seats

4 posts in this topic

Hey all, i have a question for all of you. I have a 2000 yamaha WR-400F and it still has the stock seat, and we all know how your rear end feels after a 50 mile poker run with that damn seat. I hear that CEET makes a after market seat that is a little wider and softer but i cant seem to find one for my bike. i was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what to get or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Hey all, i have a question for all of you. I have a 2000 yamaha WR-400F and it still has the stock seat, and we all know how your rear end feels after a 50 mile poker run with that damn seat. I hear that CEET makes a after market seat that is a little wider and softer but i cant seem to find one for my bike. i was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what to get or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

gutsracing.com I don't think they are any wider but you canb get different heights and foam densities and their covers are of good quality too :thumbsup: