Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meterman

2002 xr650l ????????

3 posts in this topic

just got a all stock 2002 xr650l with 187 miles on it from a buddy that bought it and never road it... what mods should i do first because i cant keep it stock:ride: any tips on getting rid of the smog, fix the too lean problem it seems to have, tire recomended for street maybe tiny bit of dirt o r lighten this thing up? aslo need to ditch the big huge rear tail light.. anyone????????:thumbsup:

just got a all stock 2002 xr650l with 187 miles on it from a buddy that bought it and never road it... what mods should i do first because i cant keep it stock:ride: any tips on getting rid of the smog, fix the too lean problem it seems to have, tire recomended for street maybe tiny bit of dirt o r lighten this thing up? aslo need to ditch the big huge rear tail light.. anyone????????:)

Search Daves mods.......:thumbsup: Have fun and ride safe:ride:

Just bought an 07...the tailight I bought from Four Strokes Only Cali distributor Johnson & Wood 800-559-8086. Just talk to parts & tell them what you want. I just mounted the license on the rear fender. Check my garage.