HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Island Boy

Warp 9 Wheel

3 posts in this topic

I had a spill the other day and my 07 slid into a wall. Need new forks and a front wheel :cry:. Basically, the excel front wheel hub exploded into pieces, spokes are twisted everywhere and the rim is also bent so I have been looking for a complete wheel. EBAY does't have too much to offer at the moment but a new Warp 9 looks pretty good and isn't too expensive at 360 bux. I would be interested to learn if anyone has had any experience with Warp 9 wheels on an 06 or newer WR and specifically, was hooking up the speedo an issue. Thanks.

i've had a warp9 rear wheel and its held up pretty good. the spokes broke after about 75-100 hours though. i'm not sure on the front wheel setup though

i've had a reat warp9 wheel for about a year. i just use it for the sand with a paddle tire, so it hasn't taken any abuse.

don't know much about the front.