Well guys, I just couldn't hold out any longer

The ol' 426 has been an awesome bike but it's time to move on...:thumbsup:

Copyof2006YZ450F003.jpg

that is such a good looking bike

Good for you

sick lookin bike u got there. congrats on the new ride.

Nicccccccce bike. :thumbsup:

How much did you pay OTD?

Nice bike :thumbsup:

Damn now Im pissed

im 42 and want either that bike or the white one

You friggin might have made me spend my savings

Yello Yamis look the best.....enjoy and welcome to the SE Club. Your first ride will amaze you coming from a 426:thumbsup:

Niiiiiice! this pic reminds me of how small the 07 exhaust hole is...

Just gone done greasing everything up, stock chain is in the garbage (replaced with Regina), the stock D739 front is next to the chain (replaced with D952), handguards are on. Forks raised 5mm, sag set at 96mm.

I've got a GP tomorrow, 92 degrees at 1,500' elevation...any jetting recommendations?

I'm going to have to pit for gas...don't have the big tank yet :thumbsup:

I realize that I am a little late, but stock jetting 165 mj, 42 pj should be OK for 92 degrees and 1500 feet. Most people complain that 165 / 42 is too lean, but at 92 degrees it should be fine. I switched my jetting back from 170/47 to 165/45pj because it is too rich for the summer 85 degrees plus. My bike was gurgling in the mid RPMs and my plug was getting gummed up. I also switched from the JD blue to the JD red needle in the #4 (middle slot).

Another Washingtonian on a 06yz450f, nice to see it. All you need to do now is get rid of that yellow and go White.

Another Washingtonian on a 06yz450f, nice to see it. All you need to do now is get rid of that yellow and go White.

Lol...no way dude, I grew up racing yellow Yamis. They are SUPPOSED to be yellow!

The '07 SE's are sweet looking bikes though.

Love the SE yellow!

I realize that I am a little late, but stock jetting 165 mj, 42 pj should be OK for 92 degrees and 1500 feet. Most people complain that 165 / 42 is too lean, but at 92 degrees it should be fine. I switched my jetting back from 170/47 to 165/45pj because it is too rich for the summer 85 degrees plus. My bike was gurgling in the mid RPMs and my plug was getting gummed up. I also switched from the JD blue to the JD red needle in the #4 (middle slot).

After reading through some jetting threads for these bikes I came to pretty much the same conclusion that you stated and left the jetting stock and it ran great. :thumbsup:

Sweet Ride! I've loved my yellow yami. Rode yellow for a year, and recently when white with the One Industries Doug Henry kit. I like the white retro look, and was ready for a change, but I'll always like the yellow look better.

No im talking White like this! But I guess yellow is cool as well and what can I say im thinking about buying a yellow 06 R1 so I guess yellow has a spot in my heart as well.

2006yz450f002.jpg

No im talking White like this! But I guess yellow is cool as well and what can I say im thinking about buying a yellow 06 R1 so I guess yellow has a spot in my heart as well.

2006yz450f002.jpg

Sweet :thumbsup:

2006yz450f002.jpg

That is the bike!!!!!

Black seat cover and its done :thumbsup::):ride: