Factory Pro Jet Kit Xr650l

I came accross their website and found a jet kit for the XR650L. Does anybody have any experience with this particular kit? It claims 5-8% more power. It comes with Titanium needle, several main jets, spring and maybe a slow jet, unlike the Dynojet kit. For $59 sounds like a great deal! My carb is shot! I need a needle holder and a valve float as well. Anybody got one laying around? Thanks!

no hear of that kit, tho im sure its fine. titanium needle? wonder if thats why you get many main jets, i wonder if those needles wear the mains any quicker? go FCR!:thumbsup:

I just bought an FMF kit and it was just a DynoJet kit with FMF stickers on it. I think they are all the same. I can post pics if you want, it says DynoJet right on the instructions. And mine didn't come with a slow jet.

Post a link to it and we'll scope it out.

maybe someone finally built a diff. jet kit for the L...

Dave

I just bought a Factory Pro kit today. My mechanics recomendation. Looks like quality stuff, I'll let you guys know what happens when I set it up tommorow.

I came accross their website and found a jet kit for the XR650L. Does anybody have any experience with this particular kit? It claims 5-8% more power. It comes with Titanium needle, several main jets, spring and maybe a slow jet, unlike the Dynojet kit. For $59 sounds like a great deal! My carb is shot! I need a needle holder and a valve float as well. Anybody got one laying around? Thanks!

Sounds like a good excuse to by the mikuni.

Hey mehowmix

:thumbsup: Did you install the kit yet ?

Works really well. Probably nothing too different from your dynojet kit. I can't compare w/ any other jet kits either. They don't include any new spring w/ the kit. But I'm satisfied. I run it w/ a FMF q2 Uni and no snorkel. All the usual stuff, smog off too. I'm thinking I'll drill out the slide too to get a quicker throttle response. My gas mileage went down.

Factory Pro and Dynojet are competitors, so I doubt it is the exact same kit, most likely similar parts though. Usually just an adjustable needle, and a few jets.