Does a Kick stand make me a sissY!

OK I just got a YZ426f, bout 13 hours on it. Thanx to A couple guys in the Forumn I got directed to a video on how to start it and it is AWESOME!!!

I Love it! Fear it a little but am in total heat with this bike.

OK,, oooh, that's gross, sorry.

One thing though, is, I am not a racer, I am gonna ride through the woods, the mountains and up and down hills, JUMP ALOT! and enjoy this bike as I do all my others.

Having said that I never had a bike without a Kickstand before.

Is putting one on gonna be the end of my manly days? or is it just cooler to lean it against a tree or rock?

don't be kind, tell me what you really think!

JH jhrex.com

i only trail ride my yz400f, and a kickstand is a must for me. There never seems to be a tree when you really need one. It has never come down unwanted and we normally ride with my son's friends so it seems as if you are always stopping and helping some one along.

if your kickstand makes you a sissy, I am right along with ya!!!!!

Kick stands are for sissies!!! J/k. I don't have one, but I wouldn't mind having the pro moto billet kickstand.

I won't though get one though. All I do is trail ride and can't remember a time were I really wished I had one. I guess when you don't have a kickstand, you plan your breaks near a rock or tree to lean it up on.

Is putting one on gonna be the end of my manly days? or is it just cooler to lean it against a tree or rock?

don't be kind, tell me what you really think!

JH jhrex.com

A kickstand makes you SMARTER when there is NO trees around...

I have one on my KX500 for winter ice riding.

Anyone who tells you a kickstand makes you a sissy is a booger-eating moron. WHO CARES???!!! Do whatever the hell you want to. It's your bike afterall. If people are going to judge you for something as mindnumbingly DUMB as that, then you don't need to be around those kind of people at all.

When I had the bike completely apart to do the big bore motor work and sand blasted and painted the frame I fabbed up and welded on some mounts to later put a WR kickstand on it. I had got used to not using one but after finally mounting it up this weekend before heading out it's a whole different ball game. No longer do I have to plan my stops or sit there holding the bike while everyone else walks around taking a break. It's just nice to have if you're a trail rider.

Go for it.

J