HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
captb

Wheeling Cycle great service

6 posts in this topic

I ordered the LED lamp assembly to go in my stock XR650R tail light, it works excellent, fits great and was shipped fast and a good price, wish all parts suppliers were this way, thank's:thumbsup:

thats Forest he is a good supplier . I had to buy a led flasher for the leds I got from him

+1 here. I got my parts from them way faster than all the other suppliers that I ordered from.

I ordered the LED lamp assembly to go in my stock XR650R tail light, it works excellent, fits great and was shipped fast and a good price, wish all parts suppliers were this way, thank's:thumbsup:

YEP, fast, good price and Forest threw in some trick Aluminum Valve Caps that said Merry Xmas on the box

Thats customer service !

My buddy bought a 2007 KTM 525 EXC. The dealer up here in Lancaster, CA has killer aftermarket LED blinkers for $10/set. Super cheap and trick looking. I'm going to get a set since I keep breaking the stalks on my K&S blinkers.