2007 white bros xcr exhaust?

pretty clean bikes james...guess i gotta stay outta the thickets...after new plastic of course...(lol...in years to come..)

I have an E seires on my 06 WR450 and love it. I repacked it and run 8 baffels on it. I need to order more because it blows about 102db right now.

I have an E seires on my 06 WR450 and love it. I repacked it and run 8 baffels on it. I need to order more because it blows about 102db right now.

"baffles" meaning discs? More discs = more noise:prof:

Remove discs to quiet it down :thumbsup:

I have had the XCR exhaust on a 2007 YZ450 for a couple of months now. The length of it is way to long. i cut the exhuast about 6" and it looks so much better. Plus you get rid if the ugly sticker on the end of it. I had it noise tested for a race and it was at 99db and I got a lot more low end power. Very happy with it, plus it sounds bad ass without the sparky and silencer.

Don't worry I don't run it without the silencer because I don't want anymore land to be taken away from us.

"baffles" meaning discs? More discs = more noise:prof:

Remove discs to quiet it down :thumbsup:

Are you sure? I was told that if I add to it will quiet it down from the guy I bought it from. If that is the case youjust saved me about 40 bucks. I will try it out this weekend. Thanks for the tip

Are you sure? I was told that if I add to it will quiet it down from the guy I bought it from. If that is the case youjust saved me about 40 bucks. I will try it out this weekend. Thanks for the tip

The more discs, the more free flowing your exhaust is. :thumbsup:

The more discs, the more free flowing your exhaust is. :thumbsup:

Thinking about it that way makes sense. Now I feel like a bigger rock than I am.

I probably needs a repack too. The previous owner probably never repacked it.

You will get some power back too if you repack!

I repacked befor I installed it

100% sure... just remove 1 or two discs at a time, till your happy with the noise level.

Our Australian mates do not seem to have the noise issues we have in the states... yes more discs does equal a more freee flowing exhaust but when I had an E series on my bike it got to be too loud for me on long rides :thumbsup: I think I eventually ended up with only 6 discs in it in the end, started out with 13 :)

I have 14 disc now tomarrow I will drop it dow to 7 and give it try. I will have to wait till the next race to see what it blows. Last time I checked at our BLM office they were not qualified to run the sound check equipment. thanks for the info and sorry that I kind of hi jacked the thread.