need help please

well last night I got my bike ready to go riding today. Changed the airfilter, changed oil, oil filter, put in magnetic drain bolt, tightened chain, checked spokes etc., and swapped the 168 main for a 165 since I am pretty much seeing a constant 80 degrees here now. I am also about 1000ft above sea level. Before I changed jets I could always get this thing to start on the first kick when cold with a couple twists of the throttle and a smooth kick. Now to get it to start I have to give it a tiny bit of throttle while kicking it over. Why would changing the main jets make it harder to start??? It is an 07 and current engine mods are zipty carb mod, full dr .d exhaust, and boyesen quickshot. I was running 168 main 48 pilot and fuel screw at about 2 turns out. Figured I would switch mains and see how it felt. Anyone have any ideas on the sudden hard starting?

The main has nothing to do with it(harder starting). No blips of throttle at all in warmer weather,when starting cold.Valve clearances OK? Get away from the 48 pilot WITH THE 07,45 or 42,more like a 42. I am on a 40 with my 07 I am not running pump,but the fuel I am running makes it just a tad richer. I told everyone before, a 48 pilot is too rich for the 07 in warmer climates and yes even on pump fuel.It has been very humid here in Jersey,I am sure PA is the same.I am going to tower city tomorrow,by any chance are you going?

I prolly will switch to the 45 I was just getting flames with the 45 during the winter in the first crack of the throttle and was told this was dues to a lean condition on the pilot jet so I upped to a 48.

ok changed back to a 45 pilot with fuel screw at 1 1/2 turns out right now. When starting cold I have to give it alittle gas while kicking it over to start. After its warm it starts right up first kick everytime. I am gonna check my valves tomorrow when I get a feeler gauge.

well checked the valves. The intake were in spec the exhaust were alittle on the tight side but not bad. Still gotta give it alittle gas while kicking it over to start it while cold. I have no idea what is going on. I dont know what happened while changing mains and cleaning filter etc that made this thing start like this . Not sure what to do.