Post Pics of your 03-05 YZ450's!!

Hey I recently bought a 04 yz450 and i am thinking about changing the looks of it so lets see what you got!

Here are a few pics of mine, i think it's the best looking 04 around.

CIMG1343-1.jpg

CIMG1342.jpg

CIMG1345.jpg

:) wow thats awesome! I like the troy graphics kit! I have been thinking of changing out my fenders to white on mine. Possibly even the radiator shrouds to white also. I know they make them but I am kind of worried because I have looked everywhere for pictures of a yz450 with white fenders and shrouds with the blue gas tank but just cant find any. I mean I cant have my ride looking bad :ride: Keep the pics coming guys!

Thanks, i actually have another YOT graphics kit that i was going to use white fenders with. I however haven't done it yet, because i have only one gas tank and these graphics would have to be taken off and i still like them.

Here are a few of my 03 470BB -

2003YZF4702006YZF450001.jpg

2003YZF4702006YZF450003.jpg

my '05 long gone....was a great bike

yz450.jpg

Thats pretty sweet! I like the exhaust... but i heard that if you change that out then you also have to change the jets most of the time.

Not always.

aww come on guys yall have to have more pics than this! dont let me down!

Here's my '03. Probably not the look your going for unless you're going back to stock.

IMG_1805_small.jpg

aww come on guys yall have to have more pics than this! dont let me down!

You posted the thread yesterday. Relax a little.

i dont know... i might go back to stock. I need to change the plastics out because they are scratched up bad. But yeah i am kinda of thinking of something other than stock but it does look really good stock! Sweet Bike man!

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=34647

not sure on how to just put a pic on instead of a link to the pic.?

not sure on how to just put a pic on instead of a link to the pic.?

Bracket the link with [/img] when you post it. Click edit on your post, and you'll see what I mean.

Just picked up this 2003 YZ450F for $2,000 yesterday. Going to try it out at a local MX Track Sunday.:ride::)

IMG_0168.jpg

[i like these frame guards much better than the ones I got from Works Connecton for my WR

What kind are they Ga426owner ?

Nice back yard too

/COLOR]

[i like these frame guards much better than the ones I got from Works Connecton for my WR

What kind are they Ga426owner ?

Nice back yard too

/COLOR]

GYTR - Frameguards.........thanks:thumbsup:

What kind of exhaust pipe is that?