HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tys331

graduation present

21 posts in this topic

That's for HIGH SCHOOL graduation?!?! will your parents adopt me? :) interested to see what comes around for college graduation. that bike is BEYOND sic.

Dude, that thing is gorgeous! Bet it will be hard to get dirty, NOT, got get some mud on it, it's WAY too pretty!

Congrats on graduating, keep your head up, go to college and get your degree, it's worth it!

Take care,

Eric

:):ride:

Nice job dude.... Stay in school and be smart... I'm sure you you deserved it for doing well in school. Do yourself a favor and don't fall in the trap of mods and ride it stock. They make a great bike now days. Just grip it and rip it!!!!!!!!!!! BRAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

thanks guys i worked my ass off in high school and hey i guess my parents realized it i truly do appreciate it though

best choice i've ever made :)

Right1.jpg

Shroud.jpg

RearLeftSide.jpg

RearRotor.jpg

lucky man, heres my grad present

yz400001-1.jpg

its not brand new but it hauls

98 yzf400

Congrats to you both, those are some pretty nice graduation presents. I think I got a pat on the back and thats about it.

thanks guys i worked my ass off in high school and hey i guess my parents realized it i truly do appreciate it though

enjoy it and be careful. Its a lot of bike for a 16/17yr old..................congrats:thumbsup:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I FRICKIN HATE PPL THAT GET BRAND NEW BIKES 4 GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All i've gotten so far is "im so proud of u" and "good luck"... NOT FAIR!!! LOL

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I FRICKIN HATE PPL THAT GET BRAND NEW BIKES 4 GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All i've gotten so far is "im so proud of u" and "good luck"... NOT FAIR!!! LOL

Don't hate

If anything it should give you incentive to get after it and make a shit load of money so one day you can rub your trucks, boats, golf carts, bikes, houses, and women in our faces :)

those dont go BRRRAAAAAPPP. they go thump. but it sure looks nice!

I was going to say, it's more of a BWAAAAAP!

BRAAAAPPPPPPPP is just a saying dude..... I really don't know how to type (sticking my tongue out and bolowing the turd sound)!!!!!!!

LOL

BRAAAAPPPPPPPP is just a saying dude..... I really don't know how to type (sticking my tongue out and bolowing the turd sound)!!!!!!!

LOL

Well hey, now you know!