HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kenny1234

look look naked women

8 posts in this topic

New that would get your attention :ride: sorry guys no women just questions any help would be grately appreciated

i have 07 wr450 and wondered if plastic kit is same as yzf i m looking to get hotwheels graffix kit but wr has no listing just wondered if yzf kit would fit, :) and secondly i ve got ais removal kit just wondered if someone could explain what it actually does and how it improves performance in laymans terms not tech:thumbsup:

New that would get your attention :bonk: sorry guys no women just questions any help would be grately appreciated

i have 07 wr450 and wondered if plastic kit is same as yzf i m looking to get hotwheels graffix kit but wr has no listing just wondered if yzf kit would fit, :ride: and secondly i ve got ais removal kit just wondered if someone could explain what it actually does and how it improves performance in laymans terms not tech:thumbsup:

Shrouds are a little different, don't know if they will bolt to your tank or not, alot of guys on TT getting the IMS tank for the YZ and running the YZ shrouds:p

AIS Kit removes the air pump (about 2lbs worth of unecessary crap) and richens up the jetting.... also gives you instructions (if using GYTR kit) on how to remove the pea shooter from the exhaust and how to open up the airbox which are both pretty intuitive things to do anyway :)

hey its surprising how many people cant resist ha ha thought it d be best way to get response to my questions

The shruods are different in where they bolt up too the tank, But they have the same shape to them, So YZ shroud graphics will fit just fine on a WR. Hope it helps!!!

New that would get your attention :ride: sorry guys no women just questions any help would be grately appreciated

You're cruel. :)