HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeMcH

Need Header Pipe for 06 YZ450F

8 posts in this topic

My buddy bent up his header this last weekend. I told him I would get the feelers out for anyone with a stock pipe up for sale. He is running a Yoshimura slip on can. If no one has a pipe, does anyone think that the GYTR stainless steel pipe will suffice like this one here. They obviously say that this is for the GYTR pipe. However would it be an equivelent of the OEM header pipe? The stock OEM pipe on Bike Bandit is 368 bucks, babu! I saw the freeze trick, but this one looked pinched, not dented,.. My thanks in advance for any insights or availability!

Call Dave at MRD , he can probably make up a header for you. His head pipes are stainless, so they don't crunch up like the Ti.

www.mrd-racing.com

Your buddy should consider selling his slip on, and going with the full MRD system.

Call Dave at MRD , he can probably make up a header for you. His head pipes are stainless, so they don't crunch up like the Ti.

www.mrd-racing.com

Your buddy should consider selling his slip on, and going with the full MRD system.

my mrd system turned my bikes power curve into something awesome. I highly reccomend it as well.

I did the freeze trick today and it did work :)

Well will love a Mrd system will they ship to SA

I did the freeze trick today and it did work :)

Well will love a Mrd system will they ship to SA

I'm pretty sure he will ship anywhere.

You can e-mail him threw his website.

I have an 2007 that we are going to take off next week to replace with WB.

Will sell for half that price.

Greg

i have one on ebay right now off a '06 it ends in 4 days. but i will end early if the price is right. let me know if interested.

Let me know because we will have a price on the one we want to replace it with on Tuesday.