HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vtcyclist

Riding Gear for sale

2 posts in this topic

Am cleaning house. Living in the north and raising kids has prevented me from wearing/using this stuff very often so all is clean and in good shape, but not new.

I have a pair of Thor Flow (1999) Blue/Blk Size 36 MX pants for sale. Hip pads included. These are not new, but look great, have been worn 15-20 times. Do not have rips or tears. I also have the jersey (xl,cotton) that went with these pants. It has faded from washing/use. I can send pics. $50 for both. Postage Included.

Also I have a pair of Fox Forma Boots. Size 10. Blue and white. $230 boot when new. They have wear from foot pegs and normal scrapes. Support wise and structually are in great shape. Pics available. $110 with postage.

Fox Roost 2 chest protector. Blue and Blue/Grey. $45 with postage.

Thanks

Hey there VT;

I'm in for the roost protector if it isn't spoken for yet. I live in Colorado, and can send a check, or I think I have a paypal account.

Let me know,

Thanks;

Jon "Dodger" DeWald :):D