96' XR600R or 02XR650R

Hi people,noob here...in a dilema...?

would any kind soul share views and advice on which of the above i shud go...

I have owned 2 XR600Rs in the past..and have always dream of the XR650R..:ride:

and since my 650L engine has blown...i m sick and tired to revive the pig at this moment...

now i'm left with 2 options...

option 1 : 96' XR600R...dun even bother bout the milege....bcoz we asians use bike for practically for daily commuting and play...bike outlook...preety bad...bad thats a small matter...bike accesories...FMF powerbomb header,Gadget frame guard,modded XR400R oil-cooler,IMS tank,XR400R fork..

Price : SGD$1700(ard $900USD)

option 2 : 02' XR650R...registered in june '03...milege 60k plus...previous owner is a friend's friend....said engine is strong and good...bike was sold to shop for $6500..and bike plastic was faded and scratches...but shop just stoopidly did a whole new paint by spraying all red inclusive of sideboards...

bike accesories...Oversize handle clamp and renthal fatbar...with airbox mod and jetting mods...other than tat...stock...

Price : SGD$8500 inclusive of insurance,tax,transfer...

if i go for option 1,i m able to pay full cash...as i m not a well to do person who is living with mama and paying the whole house bills....:bonk:

so i have to take an instalment for the 2nd option..

tomoro is the day for the decision making to choose...

thank you for reading...cheers...

yup...its 60k KMs....most of us here using KMs instead of miles...i m still having a big migraine thinking bout these 2 beast...which choice shud i make...i've made a big mistake buying the L 3months ago...

very true....speed limits are 90km/hr....normally 100km/hr is still ok...but exceed...if you were being chased by the white pigs,its a fine of SGD$170 with 4-8points demerit i think.anyway you can't speed much in Singapore...so freakin small country......but most of us hit the border to Malaysia on sundays....if time permits....will take work leave and ride up north...malaysia's highway speed is 110km/hr...but we normally cruise around 130-160km/hr...if unlucky...there will be a road block on the highway...:ride: ...but...top secret....undertable money of 20RM-50RM max will do the job...?

arrgh....1 more hour and i'm heading down to dealer to collect my boike....wooot...wooot...:bonk: