What needed to make 05 450 street legal?

What do i have to do? Ill get the dakar kit or baha kit for it. But then what, do i just take it to a shop that does inspectionsand such. Do i have to do anything with the title, or what to get a plate and such?

It all depends where you live man... in AZ you just take it to the DMV and they will ask you to sign somthing that says you have done all things to be street legal. Half the time they dont even do inspections, but AZ is one of the easiest states from what I hear... check with your states DMV, they will tell you exactly what you need, and the process. Before you go buying a DS kit, see if it is even possible in your state... some it is impossible... cough... CA

Well ill make some calls tomorro. The dealer 10 miles from me is a rip off and i asked them last fall and they said that they have to order it and install it for them to do it and it would be like 800. I think not. Ill call the place i got it and some others and se what i can do.

I set mine up with a couple trips to the Yamma shop and an auto parts store. Spent less than $300, including flashers, rear brake switch, horn and wire, even got a trick switch console like on a regular streetbike, for horn, blinker, etc.

Just need to do some labor to put together, let me know if you need an electrical print.

you can always do the minimum and use hand signals, at least in MI.