YZ suspension.

how hard would it be to swap the stiffer yz suspension into an 07 wr450? well riding this weekend my buddy and i who both have the 07 wr were bottoming out on some rather small bumps. i have my dampening set up to almost the max as well? what are some other options as well. thanks a ton

how hard would it be to swap the stiffer yz suspension into an 07 wr450? well riding this weekend my buddy and i who both have the 07 wr were bottoming out on some rather small bumps. i have my dampening set up to almost the max as well? what are some other options as well. thanks a ton

I would just take your bikes to a reputable suspension shop in your area and with no doubt they will be able to solve your bottoming out problem. It'll probably be much cheaper to go that route rather than swapping to a yz suspension.

BTW: nice "MY GARAGE" pics, but I didn't see any bikes in them

Are you a bigger guy, like 200 lbs or more? If so, new springs would go a long ways to solving your problem. As xrmarty stated, take it to a reputable shop.

yeah i way 180, i'll check into a shop here.

btw, xrmarty you must have missed the bike in the right had pic of the group picture, i also added some more from when i rode my bike as well. yours is very pristine and shiny.

btw, xrmarty you must have missed the bike in the right had pic of the group picture, i also added some more from when i rode my bike as well. yours is very pristine and shiny.

My bad, your bike was there. As for mine being all pristine... well... not any longer. Plastic has scratches now and there are scuff marks all over. I ain't worried too much. Super clean shiny dirtbikes don't look right to me. They look like they have no-one to ride them.

You probably just need to buy some aftermarket valves and set up the shim stacks for your weight and riding ability. You don't need new springs. I just installed Motopros ultra max valve kit, set it up for my 250 pounds and it is the best thing I've ever done to my bike. Now I need to do the rear shock. Check out Moto-Pro.com