HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XRSM

200 watt stators

5 posts in this topic

Looking to get a 200 watt stator but not sure what one to get! I don't want to rewind mine just buy new.. I'm looking at a Ricky Stator and electro sport stator(i think thats what it's called).. Any thoughts on these stators, Pros & Cons on both.... Can I run 200 watts on a Baja Designs regulater/ rectifier? Do I have to buy a special reg/rec, which one? I'm puting it on a XR600R Dualsport, any info is appriciated.. Thanks

I bought the 200w ricky stator and was happy with it. It comes with directions

and you can either wire seperate 100w+100w or combine both wires for a single 200w. I used the baja design rectifier ..no problem

Did you cobine both wires to to reg/rec for 200 watts? Thanks

You know it was a couple of years ago, and I can't remember the exact connections I made. But, the directions are easy to follow that comes with ricky stator. Just follow the directions