Rear turn signals on an xr600r

I'm converting my xr600 to street legal and want to put on a set of rear turn signals. I'm not sure the xr650L brackets will bolt on to the R bike, but that would have been the ideal solution. I don't want to drill the rear fender or use the integrated signals on some aftermarket brake light pods. The White Brothers rubber mount looks "ok" but I'd still like something a little nicer. Do any of you guys have any solutions other than what I've mentioned above?

I used to use BAJA Designs but anyone with signals that stick out will tell you that you will need to replace them everytime you crash. I now have a set of inexpensive street bike turn signals. hey are flush and dont break when I drop the bike. I would highly suggest getting a pair. Usually to mount them you just have to drill mounting holes in the plastic, no big deal really. Good luck:thumbsup:

I used to use BAJA Designs but anyone with signals that stick out will tell you that you will need to replace them everytime you crash. I now have a set of inexpensive street bike turn signals. hey are flush and dont break when I drop the bike. I would highly suggest getting a pair. Usually to mount them you just have to drill mounting holes in the plastic, no big deal really. Good luck:thumbsup:

Same thing here except I used the Pepboys trailer running lights (orange ~$7) and mounted them to my rear fender. One thing to consider, I believe you have to have at least 12" of separation between the two signals and by flush mounting them on your fender there is not enough room to get that separation. I have not been pulled over yet, but something to think about.

I don't want the flush mount. I have two xr600s. The one to be made street legal, will be on fire roads and easy terrain, so I don't expect too many spills. It is going to have stems and have adquate separation. So far, it looks like the rubber White Bros. mounts for 6.95 a pair, post paid is the best solution.

I have the BD on my XR600. They had taken some major spills and are still looking and working like new.....