jd jet kit

ive done searches and have not found a clear answer but will getting a jd jet kit make the bike run much better over the stocks, bike runs ok now but just wondering if it could be better (love the bike over my old 01 rm 250), looking to drop some cash into the bike. I have all the free mods done, 99 wr400, ride at dunes and trails, any suggestion appreciated

ive done searches and have not found a clear answer but will getting a jd jet kit make the bike run much better over the stocks, bike runs ok now but just wondering if it could be better (love the bike over my old 01 rm 250), looking to drop some cash into the bike. I have all the free mods done, 99 wr400, ride at dunes and trails, any suggestion appreciated

If you're running the stock WR exhaust a new pipe and JD jetting will make huge gains. :applause:

a four stroke pipe is a little more spendy than I was thinking so what about the gains when just getting a jd jet kit?

Its not so much that the gains are huge, but the improvement in ALL throttle positions is HUGE