Let see em 450's

I tried using the search botton but i couldnt find a thread with pics of 450's.:applause:

kawi has thread bout showing off bikes, yz250, rm-z's as well

so lets see em big mean machines:applause:

Can i show mine off???

It's a 2003 yz450f.

I just finished rebuilding the tranny/motor. I also just had the frame done, new chain/sprockets, and some ODI fat grips. Oh and my custom grafix, ha.

I'm looking into getting some white plastics and getting some blue one industries plastics. However the stupid gas tank is blue and will stand out. Hopefully the blue grafics will blend it in more.

P1010106.jpg

Can i show mine off???

It's a 2003 yz450f.

I just finished rebuilding the tranny/motor. I also just had the frame done, new chain/sprockets, and some ODI fat grips. Oh and my custom grafix, ha.

I'm looking into getting some white plastics and getting some blue one industries plastics. However the stupid gas tank is blue and will stand out. Hopefully the blue grafics will blend it in more.

P1010106.jpg

wow man that looks sweet, should look real good when you get some plastics on her, enjoy:applause:

srfer71, it seems you like the dunes..

That is going to hook up for sure.. :applause:

Thanks,

The 4 speed is the best thing in the dunes.

Does anyone have any tips for the gas tank? I was thinking of buying some white vinyl stickers and using them for the gas tank to cover up some of the blue. That won't happen until i get plastics and graphics

yz.jpg

Not the best picture of her. Plus she's dirty! I dont race, only ride for fun.

yz.jpg

that thiing is sicks man, really nice bike you got

keep em coming

Here's mine:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=38744

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=38745

06 yz450f

imag0012.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

garage is a bit of a mess. but heres mine..

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

yz.jpg

brooooo!!! haha jk nice bike. its a good thing to get them dirty. just be sure to wash them.:applause:

brooooo!!! haha jk nice bike. its a good thing to get them dirty. just be sure to wash them.:)

I just got done breaking her down to the frame and engine to clean her up and do some routine maintenance, once I get her all back together I'm going to repost and show u her full potential. Dirt's a GOOD thing I know! But that bike was due for an overhaul.

Here's my '03 all nice and clean.

IMG_1805_small.jpg

And in action.

IMG_1753.jpg

06 yz450f

imag0012.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

WOW. Where did you find the MDK graphics?

I like this one...I'll be able to ride it again in another month.

yzyrt.jpg