HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goalpostcasualty

04 yz450 white plastics?

12 posts in this topic

Do they make white plastics for my 04 yz450? If they do if anybody has any pics it would be most appreciated if you would post them. and if they dont make white what are my other color options?

Do they make white plastics for my 04 yz450? If they do if anybody has any pics it would be most appreciated if you would post them. and if they dont make white what are my other color options?

They make them. Look at the other 'white plastics' thread, that will give you and idea. You should be able to buy the whole kit from Acerbis or UFO for around $120.00

You can make some of the bike WHITE really easy from Acerbis or UFO the ugly part would be the blue tank.

White fenders looks good.

How come it doesn't show white rear fender or white shrouds for an 04 yz450 in the acerbis catalog if it is available? I have been looking for a kit myself but haven't been able to find one. I don't mind piecing it out either.

I have everything white except the tank. I ordered some graphics and ended getting the wrong one and my money back so I chopped em up and used peices. I can't find any graphics kits for 04yz450f with white plastic. My shrouds have no graphics but still looks good. Like I just want to ride and thats all I care about.

I have everything white except the tank. I ordered some graphics and ended getting the wrong one and my money back so I chopped em up and used peices. I can't find any graphics kits for 04yz450f with white plastic. My shrouds have no graphics but still looks good. Like I just want to ride and thats all I care about.

Do you have a picture of what it looks like?