Yamaha Blue Paint

I can't believe that your local Yamaha dealer can't open his accessories catalogues and find this product. They have been around since I was touching up the frame on my NEW 1972 Husqvarna 250CR. If they really can't or won't order for you, go to the link below and order the paint.

http://www.pitposse.com/pj1framepaint.html

Pj1 Frame & Case Paint

OEM FACTORY FRAME & CASE COLOR MATCH PAINT.

COLOR 3811735=YAMAHA/BLUE/96-06

Part #: PP140

Availability: Yes

PRICE $7.65 +S/H

hey guys, can i buy some touch up paint for my wr? i can't find anything close to the yamaha blue color?

I just bought some for my 04'... my sponsor ADVENTURE MOTORSPORTS in Monroe, WA had it on the shelf:thumbsup:

It's a PJ1 product, laquer blue and clear coat... I am thinking I need to get some laquer based primer though.... I am getting my 04' ready to sell, it has been raced and ridden hard, well maintained and still runs strong and rides well but I still feel like I'm polishing a turd :applause:

Here is where you will find the correct color for your Yamaha--you will also need to get the clear. I purchased the pens anr they work great. The correct color is part number 5815 Yamaha 564 Deep Purplish Blue Metallic.

http://www.colorrite.com/CRPLfactoryColors.php?appID%5B%5D=91&typeID=2&appYear=2004&appManuf=Yamaha&IsStreet=&IsDirt=1&imageField.x=48&imageField.y=5

Here is the info on PJ1 Corporation. Give them a call and find out who imports their products into Canada. They have many products, chain lube, oil, etc..

PJ1:PJH Brands

8747 E. Via De Commercio

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Phone: 480-991-8002

Fax: 480-998-4838

Here is where you will find the correct color for your Yamaha--you will also need to get the clear. I purchased the pens anr they work great. The correct color is part number 5815 Yamaha 564 Deep Purplish Blue Metallic.

http://www.colorrite.com/CRPLfactoryColors.php?appID%5B%5D=91&typeID=2&appYear=2004&appManuf=Yamaha&IsStreet=&IsDirt=1&imageField.x=48&imageField.y=5

You are a great man. $16 for that pen is not bad considering it hides months of wear. I've been needing the same thing and I'm not buying any more PJ1 spraypaint. I got the factory-matched Suzuki blue once of an atv I had and it ended up being babyblue after I bought 3 cans.

You are a great man. $16 for that pen is not bad considering it hides months of wear. I've been needing the same thing and I'm not buying any more PJ1 spraypaint. I got the factory-matched Suzuki blue once of an atv I had and it ended up being babyblue after I bought 3 cans.

It is an exact match--no need to second guess about if the color will be correct. I have had mine for 3 years (with the cap on) and the paint still comes out of the pen as if I had just purchased it. One would think it would dryout by that time.

Rocky Mountain wont ship to canada, :applause:

They won't ship international through the website , but if you read a little further you will find a 1-800 number that works 24/7. I have used Rocky Mountain several times with much satisfaction. Once again make sure to have it shipped USPS ground or be prepared to pay through the nose for UPS. WR Dave:thumbsup:

Well, here it is. That's about 6 coats of PJ1 Yamaha Blue 1998-2002 Lacquer paint, #17-YB8. It doesn't match perfect, but I didn't use the white primer like they suggest. Maybe the correct paint for my year would look better :applause: , but I really don't care.

DSC05124.jpg

R M D"ONT ship paint to canada, not allowed due to chemicals in there not legal for use up here, I did read and i did call them previously to replying to the previus post :applause:

and i asked them first if they offered anything besides UPS due to the dam customs rip off and they also said No to that also, not good for me.... if they can't ship usps I won't buy anything form them anymore

• 11 months later...