HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadrunner81

xr650r Akrapovic ??

14 posts in this topic

Who's got one on their 650r? What do you think? What else do you have done to your motor? How is it for power and noise?

I have a full system on mine, I love it. With just the airbox mod akrapovic pipe and unrestricted intake port its knocking out 58bhp. It is very loud which I also like :applause:

I put a BARNUMS PRO DUAL EXHAUST on my XR650R. It's definitely a great pipe you should take a look at it. The bike sounds great and runs even better.

Full Akro with Edelbrook carb and more air intake.

It is not that loud at low to mid rpms, but gets loud at high rpms and that is where there is noticably more power then the stock (drilled out) muffler.

The sound is low so not as offensive as 2-smokes.

74466576-M.jpg

I put a BARNUMS PRO DUAL EXHAUST on my XR650R. It's definitely a great pipe you should take a look at it. The bike sounds great and runs even better.

The Barnum's is trick here's a couple shots.....Works killer w/ the eddie,680 and stage II cam....:applause:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/hill5150/Miles7006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/hill5150/Miles7005.jpg

wrapping around both sides is what sold me on the BARNUMS PRO. It looks better keeps the header close to the engine hopefully out of harms way. And I like the idea of a more equal length header.