COPS hauled me over today :(

LOL, nothing serius but they said they could not see my turn signals when i made a turn, I have the flush mount LED's, I need new ones for the back, can anyone suggest some non led flush mount lights i can mount in the back??

Motorbike2004.jpg

If it was me, I would get some plastic wedge stock and epoxy the lights back in the same spot but turned out. With a little patience, I bet you could trim it and make it look like it is supposed to be that way. You might try a horseshoeing supply. I don't have any pads that are that steep, but I know folks with gaited horses do some crazy stuff and there is some really steep pad stock available. I am a proponent of Southern Engineering and not necessarily the most sensible approach to things though.

Just my .02

Max, do you use hand signals or rely on the turn signals only?

I ask because I don't have any signals on my bike and use hand signals all the time when riding the street. Haven't been pulled over yet... *knocks on wood

The cop told me to use hand signals when someone is behind me until i get the signal lights in to replace them, I seen the flush BD ones but they sent me led ones and now they are useless, i just ordered some flush amber ones from royal distributing, hope to get them next week (2 day backorder and 3 days shipping)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a new set of rear signal lights from royal Distributing, same shape and size as the led ones only they are orange with a clear bulb, they are way easier to see and i showed the to the cop tonight and he said it's all good now, guess he don't know about the 16" rule they have here suppose to be between the two signal lights ?

bike002.jpg

bike007.jpg

I got a new set of rear signal lights from royal Distributing, same shape and size as the led ones only they are orange with a clear bulb, they are way easier to see and i showed the to the cop tonight and he said it's all good now, guess he don't know about the 16" rule they have here suppose to be between the two signal lights ?

bike002.jpg

bike007.jpg

What kind of rear tire is that, Is it street legal?

Yeah, i think they were just being Nosy, I love the tire so far in all conditions, and at that price I don't mind going through them, however I don't know how long it will last, there are other threads here on this tire and lots of others say they like them also, aparently they are like less then 30 bux in the US.

bike002.jpg

bike007.jpg

Where did you get the licence plate holder from? I have a terrible one the dealer mounted here to get licenced, but its a right pain in the butt. Some nuts fell off yesterday on the ride, and had to limp back to car to take it off completely. Would like to replace it with the same as yours.

Hey man sorry to hear that. Here's what i did . I got some basice turn signals that are about 3 inches wide. I moved them forward about 10 inches so the right one would not get burnt by the exhuast. You have to drill holes but oh well. They also won't be flat they will form a v but it doesnt look too bad. I'm out in BC and have had cops follow me all the time no prob! ? PM me if you want a pic