Does FMF exhaust fit stock header?

My bike is 06WR450F. Anybody knows the FMF Ti Powercore will fit the stock header or not? thx.

My bike is 06WR450F. Anybody knows the FMF Ti Powercore will fit the stock header or not? thx.

I'm almost positive it will. My Factory 4.1 Carbon came with this adapter which reduces the radius of the mid-pipe (coming out of the muffler) to the size of the stock header. I didn't have to use it cause I got the powerbomb header:applause: I would definitely double check with whom ever your buying the muffler from for proper fit!

IMG_2530.jpg

Thanks!

yes it will. get some high temp silcone.

The sleeve is needed for the 07 b/c the header on the 07 WR is smaller in diameter than the one on the YZf.

Since the header on the 06 is the same diameter as the 03-05 WR, you won't need the sleeve.

The sleeve is needed for the 07 b/c the header on the 07 WR is smaller in diameter than the one on the YZf.

Since the header on the 06 is the same diameter as the 03-05 WR, you won't need the sleeve.

you mean 03-07YZF header diameter = 03-06WR header? :applause:

you mean 03-07YZF header diameter = 03-06WR header? :applause:

yeah thats what I meant

My Powercore just arrived, it only contain an exhaust and a spark arrester. No bolts or clamp. Is that means the stock bolts fit it? And no need to use a clamp over the header and mid-pipe? :)