a couple 03' yz450f q's

I don't have a manual yet and I need to know how much oil to put in. I'm doing a full rebuild, right now the cases are split and the tranny is being worked on.

Also, what are some good upgrades to do to the bike? I already have some 7/8" renthal bars and a pro circuit slip on. I also have a new o-ring chain/sprocket kit. I'll probably get rid of the 7/8th" bars and get some adjustable mounts for 1 1/8" bars. I'm also thinking of getting a fatter seat. Anything else that would be good to do?

thanks

Great, thanks buddy.

Right now Im rebuilding my motor. I'm replacing the main shaft and 4th pinion gear(seized) and i have new rings and some bearings. So far it's been great except for the bad parts.

I just needed to know the basics, thanks.

I wouldn't consider the 7/8" Renthal bars much of an improvement over stock myself. If it were me, I would get a set of Pro Taper Contours with universal adapters. Or, if you have the coin, spring for a new top clamp for 1-1/8" bars. Either way, I would definitely upgrade to Pro Tapers, or at least some sort of oversized bar.

I wouldn't consider the 7/8" Renthal bars much of an improvement over stock myself. If it were me, I would get a set of Pro Taper Contours with universal adapters. Or, if you have the coin, spring for a new top clamp for 1-1/8" bars. Either way, I would definitely upgrade to Pro Tapers, or at least some sort of oversized bar.

Thats what I already said.

i already have the renthals. Not a fan of them, was thinking of getting some low bend 1 1/8" bars.

maybe while you are doing the tranny, upgrade to the 5 speed gearbox from the wr. ski

maybe while you are doing the tranny, upgrade to the 5 speed gearbox from the wr. ski

For what and where i ride i dig the 4 speed. Plus i already ordered the parts i needed, lol.

I get my parts on tuesday and should have everything together pretty fast.

Whats is wrong with the tranny?

I use Renthal Twinwall Wyndam bend and RG3 top/bottom tripleclamps...Getting ready to get tall setfoam from Guts for my 03

Whats is wrong with the tranny?

I use Renthal Twinwall Wyndam bend and RG3 top/bottom tripleclamps...Getting ready to get tall setfoam from Guts for my 03

The 4th pinion gear was seized to the main axle. I will have the parts tomorrow. That plus there were 3 bearings that were really bad.

I will have a totally new bike