Are You A Man, Or A Mouse-Feedback

I just updated my signature line yesterday. While doing so I see that a couple people have posted some negative comments.

One person went so far as to call me a "looser". Hey buddy, if you can't spael werdds & yoose prapeer anglish perhaps you should not be adding to peoples feedback. If you read this-and you know who you are-I DARE you to make a comment like that to my face. I will make your dentist happy with the money he makes off fixing your busted grill.

If you don't like what someone else has to say, and they have not attacked YOU directly-be a MAN, and behave like your parents brought you up properly. This site is about sharing knowledge & information to help others along the path. If you can't contribute POSITIVELY-maybe you should go back to the daycare you escaped from.

I think the moderators should make the writer of all feedback public. Unfortunately it is going to have to come to that as some people, under the condition of anonymity will act like the "loosers" that they are.

I just read another post where someone gave a guy negative feedback. I read what the guy posted and can see no reason why someone would do that. He posted from his personal experience and beliefs and I actually agreed with what he had to say.

I send this request out to the moderators-please make the identity of ALL people posting feedback available to those that are receiving the feedback.

I bet you most the negative crap will stop immediately once people are held accountable for their actions. Just like mommy & daddy used to do-or should have done.:applause:

• Like 4

Feedback is done by clicking on the gas can in the upper right corner of a post. Kawabuggy, I can't agree more; if you're going to criticize, make it constructive and for God's sake, take 2 extra seconds and spell check yourself. Kinda hard to take mis-spelled criticism seriously and it makes the criticizer look like an a$$.

Sarcasm doesn't equal criticism.

I'm with you on this one man. I just noticed my feedback thing earlier today. And as the saying goes, "If you don't have anything nice (or intelligent) to say, then don't say anything at all."

Some morons left some stupid feedback on me too, I just found out. And I agree that it WOULD be nice to find out who said that to set them straight, but oh well. One of the pitfalls of the internet...

• Like 1

I just updated my signature line yesterday. While doing so I see that a couple people have posted some negative comments.

One person went so far as to call me a "looser". Hey buddy, if you can't spael werdds & yoose prapeer anglish perhaps you should not be adding to peoples feedback. If you read this-and you know who you are-I DARE you to make a comment like that to my face. I will make your dentist happy with the money he makes off fixing your busted grill.

If you don't like what someone else has to say, and they have not attacked YOU directly-be a MAN, and behave like your parents brought you up properly. This site is about sharing knowledge & information to help others along the path. If you can't contribute POSITIVELY-maybe you should go back to the daycare you escaped from.

I think the moderators should make the writer of all feedback public. Unfortunately it is going to have to come to that as some people, under the condition of anonymity will act like the "loosers" that they are.

I just read another post where someone gave a guy negative feedback. I read what the guy posted and can see no reason why someone would do that. He posted from his personal experience and beliefs and I actually agreed with what he had to say.

I send this request out to the moderators-please make the identity of ALL people posting feedback available to those that are receiving the feedback.

I bet you most the negative crap will stop immediately once people are held accountable for their actions. Just like mommy & daddy used to do-or should have done.:applause:

This is a good reason to drop the feed back feature, there are way too many bozos that play with it. The picked on become feed back bullies on the internet.

• Like 1

I got my first and only bad gas on the old "Blown up BRP for $1000!" thread. I said I'd like to stick an XR600 motor in the alumnium XR650 frame and my feedback was:

utfr

&%$#@! is utfr?

"O"

I think it's just keyboard goobledygook. You have to input something when leaving feedback, I think.

My last bogus neg feedback was: rukdhdd

:applause::applause:?

I agree with cleaonard. Don't sweat it.

I rec'd a feedback saying"obvious statement". Well, apparently it wasn't to the person that posted the question, right?

I simply try to share when I have knowledge I think is pertinent, and try to read and learn on stuff I want to know.

Yea I agree with you. I checked mine too and was surprised to see the red boxes for "less gas" on the gage (negative feedback) and with that I am done with this site.

Okay, I have to give thanks to those who feel as I do. There are several positives on my feedback now.. I did get one new negative-this:

"Don't get so butthurt, its just the internet little crybaby."

I must admit, it kind of made me laugh. Who else but one who enjoys a little "butthurt" even thinks like that. Hey buddy-Astroglide is your friend. It will alleviate your butt-hurt. Either that, or find a boyfriend who is equipped like you small fry.

See, now I would not be posting this stuff in a public forum if I could reach the party directly.

To those who responded in kind-THANK YOU & Have a nice day!!!!!

• Like 1

I think it's nothing more then something that others play with. It doesn't do anything and is for the enjoyment of those that live on the forum with nothing better to do. There are some posters that give nothing but, bogus replies. They don't check the facts first and pop off with answers that can cost others money and headaches. If it helped stop those it would be worth something but, it doesn't. Most of the guys that know and race this bike seriously (XR650R) have moved on leaving more and more guys that just guess at what is going on. There was a time when this forum was mostly XR650R now it is mainly a XL650L forum that isn't about serious issues anymore. Both bikes have been hashed out well and there is tons of info on the net if you look for it. So, that leaves a forum like this........

I think it's nothing more then something that others play with. It doesn't do anything and is for the enjoyment of those that live on the forum with nothing better to do. There are some posters that give nothing but, bogus replies. They don't check the facts first and pop off with answers that can cost others money and headaches. If it helped stop those it would be worth something but, it doesn't. Most of the guys that know and race this bike seriously (XR650R) have moved on leaving more and more guys that just guess at what is going on. There was a time when this forum was mostly XR650R now it is mainly a XL650L forum that isn't about serious issues anymore. Both bikes have been hashed out well and there is tons of info on the net if you look for it. So, that leaves a forum like this........

I totally agree with you, and everytime I post some ******* has to leave me negative feedback cause they think its funny well I must add this one word....advrider

You hit it once again B-Dub! Boring people with boring lives with nothing else better to do! Dont worry about negative feedback, it doesnt go on your credit report.:applause:

• Like 1