Yz Pipe on WR

Are there certain years I need to look for in a stock YZ 450 exhaust to fit my 2003 WR or are they pretty much universal? Also does anyone have any advice on this swap as far as jetting or anything. I figure this is the cheapest way to gain some performance and sound on the limited budget.

as always thanks for the info

Are there certain years I need to look for in a stock YZ 450 exhaust to fit my 2003 WR or are they pretty much universal? Also does anyone have any advice on this swap as far as jetting or anything. I figure this is the cheapest way to gain some performance and sound on the limited budget.

as always thanks for the info

05' or older YZ, (should have aluminum sub frame like your 03').... you'll probably wanna richen up the main a little.... should not be a huge stretch from existing jetting :applause:

I think 03 to 05 YZ fits 03 to 06 WR. I have an 04 YZ on my 05 WR. no jetting change required from where I was before the swap. Free mods, JD kit airbox snorkel out but no holes in sides (very wet here). If your jetting is right before the swap it should be ok after. YZ exhaust is a little on the loud side but adds snap to throttle response and a nice bit of top end.