HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hi everybody

Green Plastic?

18 posts in this topic

hello everyone...

I havnt been on here in awhile, but I was wondering if anybody knows of a plastic manufacturer that makes the yz450 stuff in lime (kawi ish...yeah i know) green? I checked with acerbis ' website..but its sorta confusing to me. maybe ufo or one industries? any help would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks!

hello everyone...

I havnt been on here in awhile, but I was wondering if anybody knows of a plastic manufacturer that makes the yz450 stuff in lime (kawi ish...yeah i know) green? I checked with acerbis ' website..but its sorta confusing to me. maybe ufo or one industries? any help would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks!

Isn't that some kind of sin against humanity?? I feel all dirty now, must shower!!!!

Call Maier. They make pink YZF plastic, maybe they make other colors as well.

They make pink YZF plastic, ...
Cool. Then we just need to find a Strawberry Shortcake graphics kit and some handlebar streamers.

Cool. Then we just need to find a Strawberry Shortcake graphics kit and some handlebar streamers.

LMAO :applause:

My wife thought it was cool, she wanted the pink plastic. But, I'm too lazy to pull the motor and paint the frame to match. :applause:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the funniest thing that I've heard in a while.

Chad

All I have to say is, life would be very boring if we were all the same...

Looks like the honda boys beat us to it!

strawberryshortcake.jpg

I would totally race that bike! (minus the training wheels)

I don't think I'd wear matching gear though...