Green Plastic?

hello everyone...

I havnt been on here in awhile, but I was wondering if anybody knows of a plastic manufacturer that makes the yz450 stuff in lime (kawi ish...yeah i know) green? I checked with acerbis' website..but its sorta confusing to me. maybe ufo or one industries? any help would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks!

As far as I know, no one has made green plastics for any Yamaha in a very long time, if ever.

bummer...thanks though!

bummer...
Not really.
Not really.

LOL LOL LOL

(and I like Kawi's)

ahh...

That would sure be different.............and fugly

hello everyone...

I havnt been on here in awhile, but I was wondering if anybody knows of a plastic manufacturer that makes the yz450 stuff in lime (kawi ish...yeah i know) green? I checked with acerbis' website..but its sorta confusing to me. maybe ufo or one industries? any help would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks!

Isn't that some kind of sin against humanity?? I feel all dirty now, must shower!!!!

Call Maier. They make pink YZF plastic, maybe they make other colors as well.

They make pink YZF plastic, ...
Cool. Then we just need to find a Strawberry Shortcake graphics kit and some handlebar streamers.
Cool. Then we just need to find a Strawberry Shortcake graphics kit and some handlebar streamers.

LMAO :applause:

My wife thought it was cool, she wanted the pink plastic. But, I'm too lazy to pull the motor and paint the frame to match. :applause:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the funniest thing that I've heard in a while.

Chad

How but these..

http://www.decalmx.com/mxbkgs.ihtml

They have lots of colors including kx green..

And if that doesn't work you could try John Deere.. (they also make matching caps)

Looks like the honda boys beat us to it!

strawberryshortcake.jpg

All I have to say is, life would be very boring if we were all the same...

That is kind of cool..

I wish I had those PS skills...

strawberryshortcake.jpg

I would totally race that bike! (minus the training wheels)

I don't think I'd wear matching gear though...

strawberryshortcake.jpg

Yeah, that's the one. Needs white tires now.