question? High compression on the rear shock

Does anyone know the reason why you would adjust the high compression on the rear shock?>>>>Would the reason be if your bike has a spongy feel you would turn it in 1/6 turns at a time. I just get tired of adjusting my clickers on the forks and the rear shock all the time and was just wondering if there is a simple method you could use or if there is an overall setting you could use for most all out door mx tracks.:applause:

this is a stock setting u can use for your bike..i use the settings from team green on my 07 kawi..the high speed compression speed adjuster is for high shaft speed of the shock..for long straightaways with ruts and braking bumps. I suggest to first set your free and race sag and make sure you have the right spring rate...then find out the stock settings for the bike, then from there you can try this http://motoman393.thumpertalk.com/tech/suspension.html

If the backend has a tendency to swap around to much over bumps whoops etc....turn the High speed to H to stiffen it up.....one word of caution....do it in 1/8 turn increments - it is very very sensitive to adjustment. Also make sure that it is set exactly as the manual states before adjustment

this is a stock setting u can use for your bike..i use the settings from team green on my 07 kawi..the high speed compression speed adjuster is for high shaft speed of the shock..for long straightaways with ruts and braking bumps. I suggest to first set your free and race sag and make sure you have the right spring rate...then find out the stock settings for the bike, then from there you can try this http://motoman393.thumpertalk.com/tech/suspension.html

Ive done all of this and it helped alot. I guess I will have to keep adjusting the clickers as the track changes.:applause: