NEED TRANNY PARTS FOR WR400F or WR426F

Hi guys,

I'm in need of the 2nd wheel from a WR400F or WR426F. The part is back ordered from Yamaha, it's part # 5BF-17221-00. The part is a 26 teeth gear, it's supposed to free wheel on the drive axle. I got a drive axle now all I need is that gear and it could be a month or so.

It's a long story but needless to say that mine does not free wheel anymore, it's seized. I found that out the hard way, I locked up while in 5th but manged to keep the sticky side down.

If anyone knows of anyone with a used bottom end or a used tranny please let me know. I read somewhere that someone had a bottom end from a burnt out bike... anything... :applause: please.

I have paypal and I'm not afraid to use it,

Fusedbrain.

Is that part number the same for a YZ? I might have a few YZ426 trans parts around here.

Hi there,

I looked to see if that gear is shared with the YZ and it is not.

Thanks for the reply. If anyone has something please let me know. I'm stuck without that gear.

Fusedbrain.

The I still need to find these parts Bumpety bump bump

I have a complete low miles YZ400F gearset that would slip right in

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply to my post. I'm still looking for a 5 speed tranny. I might have to settle for a 4 speed. Could you pm me and let me know how much you're looking for it?

Fusedbrain