Baja Designs NEW Multifunction Switch for WR's

Hey guys, I just got my new (free warranty replacement) BD signal light switch, they said they made a new better one to handle the higher current draw of our 55/60 watt headlights without melting and failing, gonna put her on tonight and see how it works...........

Good luck with that.

hey, it's suppose to be new and improved, im gonna give them the benefit of the doubt until/if it fails again.........

Whats the going rate for the Baja harness ?

I got mine a few months ago... It's working great... I'll keep ya'll updated if it fails, but having looked inside before I changed them out and compared the guts, the NEW one is way more durable looking... I know... I know... there electronics, how can you tell? After looking at the OLD one, it was pretty Mickey Mouse in design... Mountain, when you change it look inside the Old one, You'll know what I mean...

Jamie

Hey guys, I just got my new (free warranty replacement) BD signal light switch, they said they made a new better one to handle the higher current draw of our 55/60 watt headlights without melting and failing, gonna put her on tonight and see how it works...........

Photo?

My third switch is still working. I have kept the hose away from it. There is not much moisture here either. Should I call for switch #4 the updated model?