Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SXP

07 Stator Output

6 posts in this topic

I'm either not looking in the right place or it's just not stated in the manual, but does anyone know the stator output on the 07s? Specifically, how many watts AC (head light and ignition circuits) and how many watts DC (battery and taillight)? Thanks.

I'm either not looking in the right place or it's just not stated in the manual, but does anyone know the stator output on the 07s? Specifically, how many watts AC (head light and ignition circuits) and how many watts DC (battery and taillight)? Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing because I wanna get some desert lights for my 07, so I called Ricky Stator. I was surprised he didn't know for sure, however, he said it's most likely 55 watts.

I was wondering the same thing because I wanna get some desert lights for my 07, so I called Ricky Stator. I was surprised he didn't know for sure, however, he said it's most likely 55 watts.

What is 55W, the AC output or the DC output?

The AC output is around 65 watts. The DC output is 25 watts.

Thanks. Where did you find this info? Looks like I may be screwed 'cause I just picked up a pair of HID helmet lights which draw 13W each (26 W total). Looks like I'll be kicking the bike if I use the lights. Any idea if the DC output can be increased without making it an all DC stator?

Any idea if the DC output can be increased without making it an all DC stator?

Mike at Ricky Stator said they'll be working on designing high output WR stator as soon as they get done with the crf450x. But I guess that's not soon enough:cry: