keihin fcr

how do I install one of these and which one do i look for ???? 2004 xr650r

i guess no one has tried to put an fcr on a 650 r ........ i wonder if its possible ....like maybe a crf450r carb???

how do I install one of these and which one do i look for ???? 2004 xr650r

I have one from my dr650 that i wanted to mount on 2006 xr650l...im curious too:bonk: :applause:

i guess no one has tried to put an fcr on a 650 r ........ i wonder if its possible ....like maybe a crf450r carb???

It's definitely been done, as here's the proof:

doma_front.jpg

But I don't know any details as I only squirrelled the pic.

-Duncan

Its easy, call SUDCO and order kit for R. If you look in the pic above notice the chain tensioner, you will probably end up doing this yourself so the carb easily clears tensioner.

It is possible for both the XRR and XRL. No I haven't done it but others here have (for at least the XRR). Sudco has FCR41 kits available for both bikes.

ETA: damn you guys are fast, lol

Ouch on price! SUDCO wants $715-754 for the kit depending upon the air filter. I would rather spend a few $$ to get the stocker tuned by an expert versus $700.

The stocker is a great carb but for those such as myself that are looking for the best the FCR is the way to go. Don't expect to bolt it on and go every carb needs tuning.

does anybody know who makes the header in that pic and if it would bolt up to a powercore 4

???

looks like a barnums I think.

it looks sweet how it wraps around both sides of the head

does anybody know who makes the header in that pic and if it would bolt up to a powercore 4

???

It's a DOMA exhaust,from Belgium. :applause: