Front brake question?

I just got back into riding last year after 10 years . I ride a Wr450f and I flip the clutch lever to the right side because I was born with one Arm .I use a prosthetic arm on my left side ,No problem.I used to put the front brake on the back side of the throttle but now when I do that the reservoir on the brake is upside down and unusable .Is there a wheel drum conversion or a reservoir that can be mounted out of the way and use cable to the brake lever.Or maybe a horizontal reservoir for front brake use.I have talked to a few people but all I've gotten are theories .I'am looking to remody this soon ,any help would be appreciated.

You dont need a front brake! its a four stroke thats why we have engine breaking.

You dont need a front brake! its a four stroke thats why we have engine breaking.

Ya ,I know you don't need a front brake until you need a front brake .

Some of the mountains we go on and Down would be more easily handled if you could use a front brake when you need it.

Could you run both brakes off the foot pedal?

've only got theories for you but u may not have heard them

1. Get a rekluse

2. Use a KTM clutch lever for your front brake. You'll need to check that the bore size is similar

3. Get a brake lever off of a sportsbike that has a remote reservoir and get it resleeved to the same internal diameter of the WR.

I use front brake 90% so I know what you mean. Good luck