HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MountainMax

Led Light kits???//

5 posts in this topic

I was browsing royal distributing for some filter oil and I found some LED lighting kits for bikes, anyone ever put any on thier dirt/dual purpost bike? or does it sound gay? lol, Just wondering.......

I dunno how they would be on a bike but I bought some recently for my rear bumper as reverse lights and I cant see crap up close the have no shine around the truck but they do light up my neighbors livingroom across the street when I back out my drive

Adding some custom LED's could look cool at night I guess, and add visibility... If you have Baja-Designs UFO rear fender, you can replace the heavy tail light/plate holder with UFO's compact and highly visible LED tail light/plate holder. It's low current draw drastically improved my lighting and flasher output when braking and/or at low rpm's. $36 Cdn from Motovan

LED bulbs don't work in turn signals though as their current draw is too low for the flasher relay.

I have a baja designs rear yz fender/plastic and their led tailight and signal lights now, just wondered if those blue accent lighting would look ok on a dirt bike, i like the look on a street bike but not sure on the dirt.......

I have a baja designs rear yz fender/plastic and their led tailight and signal lights now, just wondered if those blue accent lighting would look ok on a dirt bike, i like the look on a street bike but not sure on the dirt.......

Mountain Max,

You need some of these.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/WHEEL-LED-NEON-LIGHT-CAR-BIKE-MOTORCYCLE-VALVE-CAPS-L08_W0QQitemZ160109755043QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33713QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem