HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Italian Stallion

First ride of year and Dr D ride report

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had my first ride of the year and man it felt great! These damn Canadian winters are long! Even though I have been pumping iron all winter Popeye was jealous of my forarms after 2 laps! Anyway this was also my first ride with my new Dr D exhaust and rad kit. Now I consider myself to be a tell it like it is person and not the type to pump up a product just because I spent the $ on it. I have to say I am very happy with this pipe.The instant I started it up I could feel the throttle response differance and when I rode it all day I was pleased with the increase on the bottom end wch is what I was looking for but it also ripped right threw the powerband nicely I've read varied reports but this pipe gets the thumbs up from me. I did notice an improvment with the rads lowering kit the front felt a liittle more planted entering rutted turns.all and all I am happy. Can't wait for next weekend!

The pipe doesn't help much on the bottom, but really improves as you get into the meat of the powerband where it really shines. I think most confuse the increase they feel in the midrange with the bottom end. Either way, still a solid pipe that works!

I think most confuse the increase they feel in the midrange with the bottom end. Either way, still a solid pipe that works!

confused I guess...but I like my Dr.D on my '06..helped the power everywhere...IMHO

I am planning on getting the DR. D pipe, but I am waiting until motosport has the new 07 version in, i also plan on getting the rad lowering kit...

I was pleased with the increase on the bottom end wch is what I was looking for but it also ripped right threw the powerband nicely
Odd. That's the same impression I had with mine. I guess we're all confused.

I just got the call from TT this afternoon, my Dr. D is in!!!! :p I will swing by during my lunch tomorrow and put it on when I get home!! I guess I'll be "waking the neighbors" again!! :applause:

BTW - Just order your pipe from the TT store. I know I'm spoiled and can run over and pick my stuff up, but the customer service and pricing are 2nd to NONE!! :excuseme:

Odd. That's the same impression I had with mine. I guess we're all confused.

Same here, it really helped on bottom end. Dr.D :thumbsup: :applause: