First ride of year and Dr D ride report

Yesterday I had my first ride of the year and man it felt great! These damn Canadian winters are long! Even though I have been pumping iron all winter Popeye was jealous of my forarms after 2 laps! Anyway this was also my first ride with my new Dr D exhaust and rad kit. Now I consider myself to be a tell it like it is person and not the type to pump up a product just because I spent the $ on it. I have to say I am very happy with this pipe.The instant I started it up I could feel the throttle response differance and when I rode it all day I was pleased with the increase on the bottom end wch is what I was looking for but it also ripped right threw the powerband nicely I've read varied reports but this pipe gets the thumbs up from me. I did notice an improvment with the rads lowering kit the front felt a liittle more planted entering rutted turns.all and all I am happy. Can't wait for next weekend!

The pipe doesn't help much on the bottom, but really improves as you get into the meat of the powerband where it really shines. I think most confuse the increase they feel in the midrange with the bottom end. Either way, still a solid pipe that works!

I think most confuse the increase they feel in the midrange with the bottom end. Either way, still a solid pipe that works!

confused I guess...but I like my Dr.D on my '06..helped the power everywhere...IMHO

I am planning on getting the DR. D pipe, but I am waiting until motosport has the new 07 version in, i also plan on getting the rad lowering kit...

I was pleased with the increase on the bottom end wch is what I was looking for but it also ripped right threw the powerband nicely
Odd. That's the same impression I had with mine. I guess we're all confused.

Does anybody even stock the new 07 version yet

Erik

I just got the call from TT this afternoon, my Dr. D is in!!!! :p I will swing by during my lunch tomorrow and put it on when I get home!! I guess I'll be "waking the neighbors" again!! :applause:

BTW - Just order your pipe from the TT store. I know I'm spoiled and can run over and pick my stuff up, but the customer service and pricing are 2nd to NONE!! :excuseme:

Odd. That's the same impression I had with mine. I guess we're all confused.

Same here, it really helped on bottom end. Dr.D:thumbsup: :applause: