HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve_97060

Camo graphic install

6 posts in this topic

I just got the One industries camo graphics.. For those of you who have already intalled them, how did you do it... The instructions say to NOT use a hair dryer or anything....

I have used windex and the hair dryer method to install graphics so was wondering how easy these were to install without using them...

thanks for the input

They turned out excellent not fine. If anyone needs their graphics installed in the puyallup area I will do it for $20. I'm the graphics master!

I just got the One industries camo graphics.. For those of you who have already intalled them, how did you do it... The instructions say to NOT use a hair dryer or anything....

I have used windex and the hair dryer method to install graphics so was wondering how easy these were to install without using them...

thanks for the input

I installed them with a hair dryer and windex, i saw that on my directions too but i just ignored it