Camo graphic install

I just got the One industries camo graphics.. For those of you who have already intalled them, how did you do it... The instructions say to NOT use a hair dryer or anything....

I have used windex and the hair dryer method to install graphics so was wondering how easy these were to install without using them...

thanks for the input

I used a hair dryer.....well my friend did on my graphics and it turned out fine.

They turned out excellent not fine. If anyone needs their graphics installed in the puyallup area I will do it for $20. I'm the graphics master!

I just got the One industries camo graphics.. For those of you who have already intalled them, how did you do it... The instructions say to NOT use a hair dryer or anything....

I have used windex and the hair dryer method to install graphics so was wondering how easy these were to install without using them...

thanks for the input

I installed them with a hair dryer and windex, i saw that on my directions too but i just ignored it

This would be an ideal point to put some pictures up... :applause:

My GYTR graphics said not to use any chemicals either, which I didnt notice until AFTER I had used Attack Graphics application fluid. They turned out great, no problems.