who hoo got a new toy

denise at barums is great free shipping and i got it overnight gonna put it on tonight

Apr20_0011.jpg

Easy starting, quick throttle response, no bog, no choke. Congrats - you will love it.

Looks like X-Mas came early for you.:worthy: Post up the performance results when you get it dialed in.:thumbsup:

Todd

will do im like a kid waitning to open xmas presents

Rob and denise took good care of me too. I love mine. I still have to figure out a little studder I get at 5K but with the knob its a pretty simple orderal. No removing on, off, just click and ride, I can even adjust it without removing the side panels!

The eddie kicks azz....Rob built my 680 bike is great.............

threw it on took me about 1/2 hour still gotta deal with handguards n such but man what a differnece!!! big time in the rain i was sliding out at just a little blip then i layed it over just to see and it still kept on running on it's right side I love that thing gonna test it out at a race next weekend just the fact that it wont flood is worth the money alone

Sweet mod.

To me, the instant response is the biggie. I just love to blip my baby now.

Enjoy!

Ride safe.

Goood! Enjoy!:applause:

May I ask what kind of carb that is and if it's plug and play?

May I ask what kind of carb that is and if it's plug and play?

edelbrock pumper pretty much plug n play tooh bout half hour to install(minus dealing with handguards) got it here http://www.barnumspro.com/servlet/StoreFront

ask for denise really helpful. i haven't fully tested it but from what i have i really like what it feels like.

Thanks, please keep us posted on the results:ride: ,

Ditto's on all the good stuff said about the carb - the only downside is that it's no longer a quick flick of the throttle for WOT - you really have to rotate the hell out of your wrist to get wide open throttle. Perhaps then, is a quicker throttle cam available?

I know the first time I layed the bike over in the tight stuff and when I got it back up and with one lazy kick she fired right up it was worth every penny. I could tell the bike ran better all around with the Eddie carb. I sold my BRP some time ago and have since purchased another one since I realized I am a big torque guy. This will be one of my first mods. Enjoy :applause:

OG - one thing you might want to keep an eye on is the top front right corner of the carb rubbing a hole in the tank. Round off that sharp corner with a file to prevent a potential disaster.

OG - one thing you might want to keep an eye on is the top front right corner of the carb rubbing a hole in the tank. Round off that sharp corner with a file to prevent a potential disaster.

will do i'll take a look at that thanks agent