Vanishing Thread?

:thumbsup: What happened to the thread about the guy who put an o-ring on his 650l's carb slider lever? He said it pushed the slide up faster and farther, and I was wanting to see if others had tried it.Makes sense, the arm assists the slide at wot until the vacuum takes over and pulls the slide all the way up.Anyone else done this?

Todd

DynoJet did to him what the oil companies did to the guy who made a 100mpg carburator...

Dave

HA HA! Good one.:thumbsup:

Todd

DynoJet did to him what the oil companies did to the guy who made a 100mpg carburator...

Dave

I got dinged a reputation point for that??

Dave

I got dinged a reputation point for that??

Dave

What?? I gave you one so, you must have got dinged two! I thought that was funny. You know you really need to buy an XR650R though:p

I still haven't figured out the reputation thing:excuseme: Brian gave me "What for" and a bad mark for "Abusing the system" said, "it isn't for entertainment" I asked, "then what is it for?" I know this whole forum is advertizement to make money for TT but, for us on the other end it is for info and entertainment??? I give +reputation to some and nothing happens. I give - to some and there guage goes up:excuseme: :applause: it's a joke I guess.

What?? I gave you one so, you must have got dinged two! I thought that was funny. You know you really need to buy an XR650R though:p

I still haven't figured out the reputation thing:excuseme: Brian gave me "What for" and a bad mark for "Abusing the system" said, "it isn't for entertainment" I asked, "then what is it for?" I know this whole forum is advertizement to make money for TT but, for us on the other end it is for info and entertainment??? I give +reputation to some and nothing happens. I give - to some and there guage goes up:excuseme: :applause: it's a joke I guess.

As long as conversions are verboten in the PRofNY, I don't have to be worried about the temptation of going to the R side...

Dave