2006 YZ450-It wobbles on the stand! Will the Factory Connect plate make it stable?

Hi fellow rooosters! Hey I just bought a new '06 YZ450 and have been setting it up. The bike is not at all stable on a stand, and I was wondering if the Factory Connection plate would help with this. Thank you for your time!

what is making it unstable? I've got a full protection skid plate on mine and it sits fine on the stand.

When I change the oil, I have it on the stand with the skid plate off, and it still sits solid on the stand.

What kind of stand? Sometimes the stand and not the bottom of the bike is the problem.

I don't know the brand of the stand. It one of the ones when you push on the pedal it raises. I'm sure it's not the stand, my YZ250 doesn't wobble at all on it.

I think it is because the bottom of the stock plate is not flush with the frame, and it has a slight curve toward the rear.

I think it is because the bottom of the stock plate is not flush with the frame, and it has a slight curve toward the rear.

I bet you're right. My stock glide plate came off before I ever rode the bike. With the skid plate I installed (which is completely flat on the bottom and covers the entire bottom of the frame) the bike is very stable on the stand. When I remove the skid plate, it is also very solid on the stand. I bet it is the stock glide plate that is throwing you off.

Ours does the same thing. Slide the bike back on the stand a little bit and it will sit flatter.

I have the stock one on, and a fmf stand and mine sits perfectly still.