HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
old219

opening up my Wr450

11 posts in this topic

I purchased a 06' WR450F and was wondering if anyone had any info on unplugging my bike. (Air filter box, gray wire, throttle stop, baffle, etc.) I was also wondering if you needed to rejet after making these mods?

just go buy the ais removal kit from yamaha. Best 40 dollars you can spend . It will tell you what you need to know. After that if you have more questions use the search feature for endless supply of info

Suggest you read the sticky's (especially the performance index) - they're cash $$ with loads of info. You'll get a feel for the different directions you can go with your '06 and which is best for you. Good luck

I am new to this. What is sticky's and where do I find it?

They are the beginning threads in this forum

They are on backorder indeffinately!!! I am dealer so this is the facts...waiting on one for my own 06!

One last question. I'm riding this weekend and there is someone I have to beat. The local shop had to order a throttle stop and I won't get it until next week. Does anyone know the amount to shave off the throttle stop to make it a YZ stop? I read it somewhere awhile back, but can,t remember.