Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bboyce

Well I made my decision, Im getting my suspension done.

4 posts in this topic

Some of you may remember my post about my suspension blowing throught the stroke and what not. Well, I have had many more track hours and changed the oil in them and what not, but Im afraid I just need some softer springs and stiffer valving.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should get done? As of now I am going to get new Front and Rear Springs, New fork Inner chamber springs, Oil-lock collors, shock compression spring, and then of coarse the valving.

I guess you could say Im going all out, but I really kinda am. I want it done right, and set up for me so I can feel confident and the bike can take what ever hits I throw at it while remaining plush and ridable.

Well thanks in advance :thumbsup:

-BBOYCE

Some of you may remember my post about my suspension blowing throught the stroke and what not. Well, I have had many more track hours and changed the oil in them and what not, but Im afraid I just need some softer springs and stiffer valving.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should get done? As of now I am going to get new Front and Rear Springs, New fork Inner chamber springs, Oil-lock collors, shock compression spring, and then of coarse the valving.

I guess you could say Im going all out, but I really kinda am. I want it done right, and set up for me so I can feel confident and the bike can take what ever hits I throw at it while remaining plush and ridable.

Well thanks in advance :thumbsup:

-BBOYCE

I was in the same boat with my suspension. I installed springs, changed oils and it still sucked. I pulled it off, sent it to Frank at http://www.smartsuspension.com and told him to fix it. I had it back within a week, and its totally awesome. I can't say enough for Franks work. I'm 100% satisfied. He's a Yamaha guy too. :worthy:

Yea, It doesn't suck, but its not really up to my standards.

Im gonna send it to Fat Max suspension, I have heard great things about them.

Never heard of Fat Max, but just about any good suspension tuner should be able to fix you up.