06 question - engine

I have a 450SE 06 and noticed a small hole on the engine case below the carb that appears to be normal but I don't know what its for. Is it some type of overflow and should I cover it when washing the bike? Thanks for your help.

Got a photo? I'm not aware of any holes in the cases on my bike, well except for the ones that are filled by bolts.

On the '06, there are actually 3 blind (meaning they have a bottom) 6mm holes in raised bosses on the top of the crankcases under the carb. None of them are used for the YZ application, and none of them go through into any other areas of the engine or trans.

On the '06, there are actually 3 blind (meaning they have a bottom) 6mm holes in raised bosses on the top of the crankcases under the carb. None of them are used for the YZ application, and none of them go through into any other areas of the engine or trans.

probably are the ones where the starter whill fit on the wr

and the third must be for the diferent cluch cable routing

How in the HELL do you know all of this stuff. Damn it man...even if I did know half of the shit you do, I would forget most of it.:thumbsup: Amazing.

:ride::worthy:

How in the HELL do you know all of this stuff.
(In this particular case, I went out and looked at mine...don't tell anyone, OK?) :thumbsup: