XRL Motocross Style Rear Fender

Maier is not bad. If you look at my garage i have the whole mod for the CRF 450 fender. there was alot of cutting to get it to fit just right. after the fender you need to think about a tail light

My maier fender went on with out much cutting.

maier plastics are so so. use ufo. i have fitted an ufo 450 crf to my pig at the rear. looks great. also rangrfng did a killer job with his!

Thanks bro. I took my time and tried to document the whole thing so others would not have such a hard time doing it. Also knowing what you are getting into is a plus too

I'll be doing the Maier MX fender on mine next week, I'll post pics and a little write-up if you guys are interested.

Cemoto fan here. Direct bolt on, no headbutting required.

pic-2.jpg

The problem is finding Cemoto stuff stateside.

pic-2.jpg

Awesome looking bike Tread!:thumbsup:

Where did you get your Cemoto rear fender? I got mine through XR's Only; but when a guy recently treid to get one from them, they said they aren't carrying it anymore. Just wondering if you know of another source. I couldn't find one with Google. :worthy:

Yes post pictures please. very interested

Awesome looking bike Tread!:thumbsup:

Where did you get your Cemoto rear fender? I got mine through XR's Only; but when a guy recently treid to get one from them, they said they aren't carrying it anymore. Just wondering if you know of another source. I couldn't find one with Google. :worthy:

Thanks Jbird.

Looks like cemoto may have went tits up on us. I got mine at XRs only.

http://www.cemoto.com/

Now we know why XRs only doesn't carry them anymore.

Thanks Jbird.

Looks like cemoto may have went tits up on us. I got mine at XRs only.

http://www.cemoto.com/

Now we know why XRs only doesn't carry them anymore.

Cemoto is still around, you can get it off their Italian website, but to ship to the US< the minimum order is 100 euros and shipping is 50 euros minimum. I beleive it's cemoto.co.it

Any reviews or opinions on LED taillight assemblies, Acerbis or Baja designs?

You can get away fairly cheap doing the MX fender/LED tailight mods using UFO/Maier fender and Acerbis LED assembly.

Any reviews or opinions on LED taillight assemblies, Acerbis or Baja designs?

I've been running the BD for nearly a year and a half with no problems. I was pulled over for speeding (lucked out with a warning) and the cop didn't say a word about it. The local bike shop passes it for state inspection.

I've been running the BD for nearly a year and a half with no problems. I was pulled over for speeding (lucked out with a warning) and the cop didn't say a word about it. The local bike shop passes it for state inspection.

The BD taillight is E-marked, which isn't technically DOT approval, but it is the same standards. The Acerbis unit is not very bright and therefore not E-marked or DOT approved.

check out my garage. i have the fender MODS and BD led tail light. looks good to me. good luck