any aussies?

anyone signed on?

No mate just registered 5 mins ago thanks any way

how about $150 to $200 for a speedo drive thats rediculus ill just make sure iv got my revs right

and from newcastle as i allready stated

i got my vapor for 209 :thumbsup:

another aussie here from vic

Hi,

I live in tassie and I just bought a 2003 WR450 and would like to know how much oil to change and how to change it? can you help

Pm sent

Errm!

Not enough aussies here. Too many septic tanks. Showponies who don't want to get their bikes dirty.

Love to brag about what SUV they cart their precious bike around in and how many add ons they love to put on their bikes.

Bible bashing septic tanks........ arghhhhhh !!!

Hi, started on here years ago near the start of thumpertalk but been away from it. Currently in SE Queensland near Ipswich.

Riding a WR 250F ATM

- one more here

hey , south of perth wa here . not long joined up

Steve......Albury/Wodonga

Bruce here Sydney, always lookin for rides

Not enough aussies here. Too many septic tanks. Showponies who don't want to get their bikes dirty.

Love to brag about what SUV they cart their precious bike around in and how many add ons they love to put on their bikes.

Bible bashing septic tanks........ arghhhhhh !!!

Ouch - that's a bit harsh mate. Might as well call all the Aussies thieves and their birds Sheila. Not too sure I'd call Carmichael, Bubba, Brown, etc. 'showponies'. Reed's attitude lately, mmmm.

Ouch - that's a bit harsh mate. Might as well call all the Aussies thieves and their birds Sheila. Not too sure I'd call Carmichael, Bubba, Brown, etc. 'showponies'. Reed's attitude lately, mmmm.

reeds a dick and im australian

aussie ,aussie ,aussie ,wr400 perth W.A and p.s stuff the football/rugby go CASEY STONER

Im an aussie from western aus 05 wr450 soon to be 08 wr450 when there out that is LOL:applause:

Another Aussie here. Mildura Victoria. Anyone riding Hattah this year?

wr250f, coffs harbour nsw, some of the nicest riding around in the G.D.R awsome hills views and trails. any1 comin to coffs for a ride pm me and id be happy to come

sam

hi guys , anyone know of a REAL MECHANIC in BRISBANE or an honest bike shop , my suzuki needs some serious head work ,

seeya , from gortoz

yep another from Perth