got an aftermarket tank/plastic? Post a picture of your Yami

I'm trying to decide what tank and/or possibly aftermarket plastic to get. I'm leaning towards IMS 3.1 black tank (but it appears IMS doesn't have one in black yet for the 07). If you got pix of your bike (any year/cc) with aftermarket tank and/or plastic, please go ahead and post them here.:thumbsup:

thanks

marty

here you go, also check out the sexiest WR thread lots of stuff in there

DSCF1358.jpg

DSCF1359.jpg

my bike is all stock right now, so I won't bother with a pic, however...

where can I get black number/side plates? (mines an '03). I'd like those, and then black fork guards and all black or blue headlight surround.

hey woods, i got an 05 left over. i cant go more than 35-40 miles on the stock tank. is that a baja tank? any info on it, where i can get one. looks like 5 gal +. let me know. thanks junkie

hey woods, i got an 05 left over. i cant go more than 35-40 miles on the stock tank. is that a baja tank? any info on it, where i can get one. looks like 5 gal +. let me know. thanks junkie

Looks like an IMS tank 3.1 gal. You can buy them a various places

I ordered mine from Just Gas Tanks, because they were the only ones who had it in black (special order)

http://www.justgastanks.com/search.php?word=wr450

The Acerbis tank on an '04...

824757232405_0_ALB.jpg

The Acerbis tank on an '04...

824757232405_0_ALB.jpg

Where did you take that picture?

i have the big ims tank on my 99 400

ive gone on two really long rides and needed to stop and refil both rides were over 100 miles

:thumbsup:

normal_0331071455.jpg

Stock YZ from clarke in natural on my 02.. :thumbsup:

Looks like an IMS tank 3.1 gal. You can buy them a various places

I ordered mine from Just Gas Tanks, because they were the only ones who had it in black (special order)

http://www.justgastanks.com/search.php?word=wr450

the ims is correct. The TT store has the best price. not sure of the range yet but hopefully will get a chance to run it dry soon

06 with a 3.1 tank in blue, and black plastics. woulda gone for a black or natural tank, but for 100 bucks I couldn't pass up the blue one.

313i1s4.jpg

P1270009.sized.jpg

Where did you take that picture?

Baja. In between Ensenada and San Quintin.

acerbis 6.6

its for sale too if anyone is interested.

tank2.jpg

Here is mine:

IMS 3.1 gal. YZ shrouds

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

04 in oz. 100_0179new.jpg

100_5801.jpg