HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drop

Drinking and Ebay don't mix.

12 posts in this topic

Well I got a package today. It's a kickstand for an XR650R. The problem is my kickstand works fine and I don't know why I would have bid on it. Anyone need a kickstand cheap?

Some one a week or so ago was saying they bid on one, like it was some long lost item, now we know.

Yeah, I found the thread and it is the same guy I bought from. I only paid $16.00 though. That's a lot less than what it would be from Honda. On some of the items he's getting more than Honda charges for the same OEM parts. It pays to do your homework before you bid on ebay people. I guess I'll just keep the kickstand incase I supermoto my bike then I'll have a nice unscratched one for the street. Maybe that's what I was thinking when I bid on it.

Well you can keep it for supermoto or you can get drunk and put it on the other side of the bike .....lol :thumbsup: on

You are absolutely right... drinking and eBay do NOT mix well. Hell. drinking, internet shops like Amazon, and my debit card don't mix well.

I believe that people become more impulsive when you add boozae to the equation, and well... a drunk and his money soon parted! :thumbsup:

It's ok though... I think more than a few of us have been there.

a drunk and his money soon parted! :worthy:

Isn't that the truth!

If I've had a few and think I want to buy something on fleabay, I actually just close the browser window for fear that I'll try to buy somthing I don't want/need/can't afford. :thumbsup:

You can now justify to the wife why you need another bike, you allready have a kickstand for it.:thumbsup:

Isn't that the truth!

If I've had a few and think I want to buy something on fleabay, I actually just close the browser window for fear that I'll try to buy somthing I don't want/need/can't afford. :worthy:

Having a few beers and shopping on line could be trouble- what I do is make a habit to save the "needed list" in the cart, then review it the next day. Most of the time I really do not need everything I thought I had to have the night before! :thumbsup:

Having a few beers and shopping on line could be trouble- what I do is make a habit to save the "needed list" in the cart, then review it the next day. Most of the time I really do not need everything I thought I had to have the night before! :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's something else I've done. I usually decide I don't need anything I thought I did previously. :worthy: