HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bibleman

21 or 26 series pilot jet from TT store?

8 posts in this topic

I'm ordering my 55/158 jet setup, but I'm getting conflicting part numbers from various places. I'd like to order from the TT store, but could someone verify the part numbers I need? To confuse matters worse, the TT store uses one code on their chart and then it comes up as different numbers in the cart. Thanks in advance!

Thanks Goblin. Actually, I came across a site called Rage Performance. I must have checked out five or six different places for Kehin jets and I got more and more confused. Rage performance has a very clear and easy to use page for jets. I'll give my local Honda dealer a chance to come through tomorrow. If not I'll go through Rage Performance. I want to support this site though so I'll order some of my other accessories from TT. For those who care to know it looks like the Kehin part numbers for the two jets are as follows: N424-26055 for the pilot and 99101-393158 for the main.

If you guys are ever i doubt all you have to do is call or email the TT Store. We will answer all your questions and set you up with what you need. Its that easy. Emails are usually answered the same day, within a few hours even.

If you guys are ever i doubt all you have to do is call or email the TT Store. We will answer all your questions and set you up with what you need. Its that easy. Emails are usually answered the same day, within a few hours even.

Thats good to know.